Monday, July 18, 2011

I heart the iphone



 Thank goodness for technology! I love my job, but at the same time it really does pain me each time I leave my little red head. I know she's always in good hands, but I always feel like I'm missing out on something. Luckily Korey and my mom like to send me pictures & videos to keep me updated. I was at work last night and scrolling through my pictures and couldn't help but share. Gosh, I love her!

Doctor bag on head-why not?


Sombreros with Daddy



Making a mess as usual! (Please excuse the make-shift closet in the background-we live in a basement remember)

At McDonalds with Bibby (a no-no with Mommy)


Bath time


1 comment:

LWJ said...

Iphones are great! It is the only way I have pics for the blog unless Justin takes some! Sweet Ruby. She is so stinky funny...Hope to see yall soon!